These Mushroom Microdose Capsules contain psilocybin, lions mane and other natural brain stimulating ingredients. Each container contains a total of 25 Mushroom Microdose Capsules. Each of these capsules contain a total of 80mg of psilocybin. The specific strain of mushroom is Psilocybe Cyanescens.
In addition to the active psilocybin ingredient, you will find a number of other mushroom ingredients that help activate the microdose capsule. These ingredients include: Chaga, Reishi, & Lions Mane.
Benefits of Micro-dosing
Many users have reported that micro-dosing mushroom capsules have helped them to improve their depression, anxiety, relieve body pains, cure addiction issues, help with memory loss and many other psychological conditions. improving depression, anxiety, pain, addiction, memory loss and other psychological conditions. In addition, mushroom micro-dose capsules are typically utilized for helping to inspire creativity in tasks, as well as reduce social anxiety, help with your cognitive abilities and solve issues in interpersonal relationships.
What you can expect:a boost in day-time energy, increase in your mental capacity, improvement in your general mood, increased focus and clarity, increased productivity, alleviation of depression, anxiety and PTSD.
Proper Dosage: Generally, you will not want to micro-dose seven days a week. We would suggest taking 2-3 days off throughout the week to avoid building up tolerance. so one does not build up a tolerance.
40 mg Niacinamide:
- Niacin is in the stack for deliverability. Reports that the majority of neurogenesis occurs in the extremities; since niacin works as a flushing agent and carries GABA across the blood-brain barrier, it helps with the distribution of the mushroom molecules.
- Also called vitamin B3, this will help the body with metabolizing fats, cholesterol synthesis, DNA synthesis and plays a role in regulation of glucose (Blood sugar). It has also been know to completey remove any chance of having a psychedelic trip the taking in conjunction with psychedelics.
80 mg Psilocybe Cyanescens
- Psilocybe cyanescens (sometimes referred to as wavy caps or as the potent Psilocybe) is a species of potent psychedelic mushroom. The main compounds responsible for its psychedelic effects are psilocybin and psilocin. It belongs to the family Hymenogastraceae
200 mg Lions Mane Mushroom
- With a name due to its likeness to the long hair of a lion, the lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) is known to benefit the brain and nervous system. Lion’s mane contains bioactive compounds called erinacines that support nerve growth factors, neurogenesis, and cognition.Lion’s mane is also shown to reduce inflammatory cytokine production and scavenge for free radicals. Oxidative damage from free radicals can limit the body’s ability to respond to and fight off infections and illness.
150 mg Chaga Mushroom
- Known as the “king of mushrooms,” chaga (Inonotus obliquus) is most-studied for its benefits of improving gut and immune health. Of the medicinal mushrooms, chaga is thought to have the highest antioxidant levels.Chaga modulates the immune system by promoting the formation of helpful cytokines and various white blood cells. As previously mentioned, a healthy microbiome is necessary for a robust immune system – and chaga may do just that! It’s been found to improve the diversity and proliferation of gut bacteria, including the helpful Bifidobacterium species.Additionally, chaga may help manage healthy blood sugar and unhealthy cholesterol levels, fight viruses, and protect against premature cellular senescence.
150 mg Reishi Mushroom
- Also referred to as the “mushroom of immortality,” reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) exhibits strong anti-inflammatory, stress-relieving, and immune-supporting properties.In addition to containing beta-glucan polysaccharides, reishi is the only known dietary source of ganoderic acid, which falls into the triterpene family. Triterpenes are bioactive plant compounds that are used medicinally due to their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.Reishi is also known for its ability to improve sleep quality, reduce stress, and improve mood; these benefits are primarily due to reishi’s adaptogenic qualities.